Commercial deployment KETER AIR
The AIR system is successfully being commercially implemented by the Croatian MMDS provider KETER AIR.
- KETER AIR decided to roll-out the AIR network as an stand alone network to cover broadband underserved areas
- the current network consists of one base station in a central Istrian position
- KETER AIR is continually recording the user experience and is receiving positive feedback:
- no complaints about the IP or TV quality
- KETER plans to extend the network infrastructure and launch full AIR Triple Play in other areas of Croatia, KETER AIR expects to serve over 20,000 subscribers within first three years of operations with up to four base stations
Number of base stations 2 (3 sector configuration, more are planned) Number of users 5000 are planned till end of 2012 Number of TV programs offered up to 100 Number of radio programs offered data N/A Downstream speed multiple speed packages